It is sunday night and while I wait for home made sausage rolls to cook in the oven I figured what better way to wait then by dropping a quick note at what has become a dusty sad excuse for a blog. Who would have ever thunk that this used to be the blog of a dedicated scrapper!?
These days, it has become the withered remains of a scrappers hide away... oh my gosh, that sounds so sad... 

What else is sad is the fact that I have this uncanny ability to ramble on about crap when I actually came here with the intention of saying hi and sharing my excitement that I have started my count down ... that only two shifts remain at my old workplace and then I am on to better things and the best part... that I will be regaining my life! I can't wait.
Oh yeah... and one other thing... to share a pic or two from Friday night. It was a great night and I got to do the time warp twice. Once was the regular version, and then, in their finale, they did a little bit of an x rated one.... ofcourse, I just joined right in with everyone else, and put my hands on my hips, my tits and my bits, (changed for each verse... I only have two hands so ofcourse I was not doing all that, at once!) bent my knees in time and did the time warp again!!!!


Its great sometimes when you go out somewhere and you don't know a soul! hahaha.
So I will leave you with this photo, which was taken back stage after the show ( i know, pretty damn cool huh!?)
_______________________________________________________
Note: I am sure that you have thought I have forgotten about posting a few pics of Alice Cooper... know that I haven't... Matt has not got any screen res ones for me to steal and post here, though I am sure that if you stalk his blog or galleries, you are sure to stumble upon a few.
xxxx




1 comment:
I am here and lurking and reading all your news bits.
I don't know about that Time Warp thing. *practicing it while I lurk* I think I could throw my hip out doing this! *laffs*
Really happy for you and your new job, new house, new car...looks like everything is coming together for you and your family.
""Good things come to all those that wait""
Love ya girl...
*sending you tight hugs for you and your family*
Marilyn
Post a Comment